Sunday 31 July 2011

Concept: Cameras/Conclusion.


At the end of my 'Concept: Cameras' research week I am really happy with my findings, and feel that I have already learnt a great deal about the technology, history and culture of cameras that I was oblivious too before. It has been interesting to find out the specific history of the Camera brand companies- such as the fact that many have associations with medical technology, and discovering just how dominated the camera market is by Asian companies (which I thought would be high, but not quite to the extent I discovered).
Also, from looking at some great examples of camera- specific Graphic Design, I've re-discovered by love of Illustrative Info-Graphics, and will certainly keep this in mind for the design development stage once I return to University, and the intensity of my Design Practice in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment