Saturday 30 July 2011

Concept: Cameras/Survey about Cameras- Primary and Secondary Sources.



Favourite cameras and 35mm vs Digital/DSLR primary source research.
Responses from a few fellow camera-fanatics in the Graphics group.


Responses to the question 'Research survey: What is the best camera you've ever used? digital/35mm' on Yahoo Answers. Great feedback from people about favourite models, the lenses that worked best for them, etc. Learnt a few things...namely 1) I actually know very little indeed about cameras and 2) Some people just need to calm down (yes, I think you know whose comment I mean...) Primary research.



Secondary research via Yahoo Answers, in response to the previously posted question 'What is your favourite camera?' posted by hello good morning ;].



Secondary research via Yahoo Answers, in response to the previously posted question 'Photographers: What are your favourite cameras, and why? :)?' posted by ?.


Finding out some really interesting answers, people's opinions and views on camera models. 
Generally, I assumed that Canon/Nikon would be an "ultimate favourite" but Hassleblad and Leica have made strong appearances in feedback and views. Whether it be for this project, or just personal interest, I would certainly like to find out more about cameras- I think the history of models, and the technological developments are fascinating- already I feel like I've learnt a great deal more than I knew before. Great feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment