Monday 15 August 2011

Activity: Baking/Baked goods.


A concise list of baked foodstuffs/goods. The items that I have highlighted in bold are ones which I shall take further and research more extensively. The ones I have chosen, I have done so for their significance on the market, food culture, or my own personal up-bringing.

A-B 

- Angel Food Cakes
- Apple/Fruit Pie
- Baked Potato
- Baklava
- Biscotti (Assortment of Flavours)
- Biscuits
- Boston Cream Pies
- Bread Pudding 
- Bread
- Brownie Mousse Cake
- Brownies
- Bundt Cakes

C

- Casserole
- Cinammon Rolls
- Cookies
- Cheese Cake
- Chicken
- Croissant
- Croquembouche
- Cupcakes

D-H

- Danish (Apple/Fruit)
- Eclairs
- Fish
- Florentines
- Fudge

I-M

- Lasagne
- Macaroons
- Meatballs
- Meatloaf
- Meringue
- Muffins

N-R

- Pineapple upside down cake
- Pork
- Puff Pastry (Tarlets/Danish, etc.)
- Quiche

S-Z

- Strudels
- Tarts
- Tiramisu
- Truffles
- Velvet Cake
- Wedding Cake
- Yule Log

No comments:

Post a Comment