Saturday 6 August 2011

Objects: Bras/ Primary and Secondary Research.


Researching questionnaires and surverying people about their favourite bra choices, styles, colours and brands, average costs, etc.

Primary Research, via Yahoo Answers.
(Unfortunately, my questions were delted abrutbly by 'Yahoo' (apparently asking about bra brands is reporting-worthy, pah! C'est la vie. Fortunately, I managed to recieve a few answers in my email inbox beforehand...)

FAVOURITE STYLE OF BRA


FAVOURITE BRA BRAND

FAVOURITE COLOUR BRA


Secondary Research, via Yahoo Answers.

FAVOURITE COLOUR OF BRA






 



HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BRA SIZE



FAVOURITE STYLES/BRANDS OF BRA








Recieved some interesting feedback (interesting being the main word!). Good to research different brands in particular- what people find reliable and go back to time and again. A definate benefit for my research- a potential point I could work upon when developing my project- perhaps making a print-based document for a particular brand or style of bra. Good points raised.

No comments:

Post a Comment