Saturday 27 August 2011

Opinions: Wes Anderson/Conclusion.


Naturally, being such a fan, I have loved my week of Wes Anderson project research, and feel that I am know a great deal more knowledeable and informed about his films, awards and artistic direction. From my five subject areas for this 'What is good?' summer brief, I have looked at:

ACTIVITY: BAKING
CONCEPTS: CAMERAS
OBJECTS: BRAS
OPINIONS: WES ANDERSON IS THE WORLD'S GREATEST AUTEUR DIRECTOR
PLACES: FRANCE

I feel that I would personally like to continue this 'Opinions: Wes Anderson is the world's greatest auteur director' through the project, for a variety of reasons. I feel that 'baking' would, perhaps, be a little too obvious- people in the class know me for my love of baking, and it may seem a little cliche. 'Cameras' and 'France' I feel may be a little too broad, and not quite niche enough- I would find it hard to focus on the particular subject areas. As for bras, well...can you imagine discussing bras with male tutors? No...neither can I. Also, of course, I do indeed have a rather large soft spot for Wes Anderson's films, and feel sure that my research and design developments will be very enthusiastic- I am really keen to do some more "design for film" work, so feel that following this path would be the best choice. Now...to convince the rest of you he's as good as I think he is...

No comments:

Post a Comment