Friday 2 September 2011

Opinions: Wes Anderson/Wes quotes.


Quotes to consider and possibly use in future 'What is good' project... my favourite quote from each of Wes' films, or the quotes that I think are most representative of the films (not including 1994 'Bottle Rocket'..don't ask 
me why...)
 
BOTTLE ROCKET (1996): "They'll never catch me...because I'm f*cking innocent"
RUSHMORE: "I saved Latin. What did you do?"
THE ROYAL TENENBAUMS: "I think we're just gonna have to be secretly in love with each other and leave 
it at that"
THE LIFE AQUATIC WITH STEVE ZISSOU: "Son of a b*tch I'm sick of these dolphins"
HOTEL CHEVALIER: "I promise, I will never be your friend"
THE DARJEELING LIMITED: "F*ck the itinerary"
FANTASTIC  MR. FOX: "Here, put this bandit hat on"

No comments:

Post a Comment